Thursday 20 February 2014

Money

Hello.

Money? Not everyone like to talk about. Money so important. Some people born with silver spoon. They have nothing to worry about. Money can buy everything. Yeah, everything! Even a love. People might say Im a materialistic person. Even I say not. But trust me, money is everything. People get divorced also money being some of the cases. You cant say the love is forever. Someday you might fight cause not enough here and there because all those thing need money to get it. Lastly end up with divorce.

I know the intro is to much. =,='. Right now, I do believe most of the student having this kind of problem. A government uni student especially which Im one of it. Starting a new sem of course you need an extras money to buy this and those. As usual, the loan or either a scholarship take extra time to be in your account. And sometimes you cant afford to eat. Fasting is an option because you still dont what is the exact date the money will come to you.

For rich student it might be easier to ask from they parents. I always concern everything first before asking for money. Im trying hard not to ask easily. Sometimes I felt Im a bad daughter. What they gave me is not the same what I have gave back to them. I feel horrible. I learned so hard in my studies. Ermm. Not pretty hard actually. =,='. The result that I get is not what I've expected to show them. I felt so embarrassed. Yeah, I know Im so wronged. :(

I dont know how to save, plan, budget my money. I dont know. I dont know. I seem always using the money for something i not useful. Im a very bad person. Please dont be me. Please. Im trying to change. At least having my own saving so I can use for emergency. Everytime I finished my semester, my money also finished without left even a single cents. Im trying hard now to make sure my money is not run out as it always do.

This post having no moral story. I bet all my posts also haven't moral that can you take off. Just what Im feel. Im not stress writing in every post. I just wrote a truthful and what I feel.

XoXo, Me.
&