Sunday 6 November 2011

Finally!

Finally, i arrived safely at my real home..hehe.. =) oh mannn, actually these was a lapuk story LOL :P I'm already been here since friday, now is already sunday which mean, Hari Raya Aidiladha =)

My class end on thursday afternoon but my father pick me up on the evening so, need to spend one night at PD lah kann hiew hiew :P On the next day early in the morning we started out our journey..hoyeahhh! Okay, detail enough? hihi =)

Seriously what a tiring day since it was my first time drove for such a long time plus its manual! hehs! *actually want to show off jee..HAHA Yeah! its quite challenging since i have to drove at the town also, luckily father doesn't ask me to drove at KL, ishhh! mau sesak nafas dibuatnye :P

I'm salute enough who ever can drive a manual car especial girls in busy town like KL, JB, Melaka..well, i have this one, my classmate..shira, she expert enough on these things maybe because she used to it but still is not easy to drive that kind of car, if boy, don't mind lahh kann.. :P

I drove from Gambang (Pahang) if i'm not mistaken until Kuala Terengganu (my home..lalala~)almost 4-5 hours but still have a lot of weakness thats why i'm prefer auto car but if i said that, surely my father will get angry because he said, please learn something difficult first because you want to be easy =) yeah! i know it, dad =)

I guess, this is enough, Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha semua =)