Sunday 30 October 2011

Spirit, please comeback!

Ehems..=) Evening readers! My mind is very miserable right now..i'm thinking about many things, mean so many things and its about everything..hurmms! I wish i could go back to see my family right now. I need somebody to talk, to listen to my problems, to listen to my complaints..ohh well welll, i need rest! but it doesn't mean i need sleep :O

Tomorrow got Algebra's test! Eventhough its only a test but still its pretend like an exam..and its pretty important too..during this weekend, i did nothing! i dunno what i'm done during these two days! damn it! I lost my spirit, i lost my intention, i lost my goal, i lost almost everything! haishh! its because after i know something but i can't tell you! i want to talk about it but seems like this blog is not suitable to write it here! =( thats why i need somebody now! :'(

I cried almost everyday and pray for this problem to come to the end. Until now, these is remain like this. I guess this is the most crucial problem, biggest problem, hardest problem that i need to going through. Oh, you! please pray for my happiness. thank you ~

p/s: I wish I could be in a small town which no ones knows me and i just being myself by having a small cottage with 'food' around it :\