Tuesday 11 October 2011

Tired.

Evening. Hows your day? Mine was good..erkkhh? No really. or maybe not at all =.=' Feeling tired as i wanted to let you know my packed schedule for today was very packed. very very packed! Started at 8 am until 7pm..but actually the class from 8am to 11am was cancel in the last minute..huhh! kejam gilaa since we all wait for one hour totally after discussing postpone to 9am..weihhh! if my hostel was nearer like my previous matrik, sure i'll come back but here the way is about 10-15km kot?? memang gila lah nak balik kan? fuhh!

So, i just wait there study for the quiz and sleep for a while..HAHA! About the quiz, i perform quite well..i guess so =) ehems! About him? ahh! i'm really felt the pain inside.really! Nothing happen today but most of my friend can feels the 'somethings wrong' about us. Let them guess and time to judge plus i didn't share anything, story anything, tell them anything..if they know the 'thing', for sure it doesn't come out from mine..so, who else know the story? you guess~

Tiring day wasn't an often things came to my life..yeah, its true! imma a person who have a lot of 'lepak time' but when this things happen to my body, feels terencat sikit lah..hehe I want to start my diet today, pray for me =)

Algebra and Calculus i guess it the most hated subject of mine but it wasn't actually! hehe..hebat en? HAHA! Physics is more dangerous now since i already left them for about two years maybe? fuhh, thursday having the quiz of technical physics..haiyooo! gila gila :P

p/s: settle this things only between me and you is the best answer i guess?