Monday 10 October 2011

Unprepared

Well well well..my pop quiz will start in few hours..but still i pretend like nothing will happen..arghhh! its about matrices babe! ni yang aku lemah betul! the most hated topics when i was in matrix as well as integration and differentiation. Again, i see u here! haishh! watcha say?? Redha sajalahhh =)


Today's i got class early in the morning and late at the evening..see? how unpacked my schedule..HAHA! eh, no lah..actually my lecturer doesn't come today but still need to ganti his class on friday..ishhh! baru je nak rehat 3 hari =.="


I'm wearing Liverpool jersey today..eh, itu pun nak bagitau?? HAHA! perlu lah..! if you can see how excited i am wearing this :O hehe.. y'know what? today i planned to buy a new pin number for ptptn because the late one was rejected..haishh! malas nak cerita :B So, i start a new one..but, i CAN'T BUY the number because HEPA wasn't cancel my previous one..cancel letter i've sent a week ago kot? ahh, mybe two weeks ago..but they didn't did their work! they didn't sent the letter to PTPTN office! haishhh..sumpah geram gilaaaa!  The previous PTPTN was cancel also cause by them..eeeee! if they as me to sent by myself, i still can do that! see? how i need to face the trouble!


I won't ask for ptptn if i born with silver spoon lahh! so, the final answer, i ask the things for the second sem or maybe not for ptptn..scholarship i guess?? hehe..ok. lets pray for my success.thankyou. =)


A phase for you,
You know the story but you pretend like doesn't!


p/s: bila nak pujuk aku?