Monday 10 October 2011

Long Days

Hey hey hey..i've been not blogging for soooo long..watcha say? yeah! it is! M-A-L-A-S! well well! i dunno how to start it again since lama dah tinggalkan dunia blogging but still i'll come back when the midsem break come as well as formspring and twitter =)

My life now? yeah! it's pretty fast..i can't described on what had happend to me :| yeah! weird feeling.towards anything.~ maybe sometimes i feel bless to be here but sometimes i feel glad to be at matrik. huh? nobody knows even mine also can't described my feeling, my mind at all :O

Right now, alots of tutorials, reports, assignments, quizzes, tests waiting for me..fuhh, anybody can help me? ya, no ones =.=' i'm stress much but still under control but then when it comes to private life, i am miserable :O y'know what? i got confusing with everything!! i'm act normal towards everyone..yes, it is! since i haven't start a relationship with anyone..but sometimes they feels like i wanted to tackle them..haishhh! tolonglah jangan perasan! maybe thats my bad simply act peramah at everyone but still i know how to separate between feeling as a friend and boyfriends! got it? yeah, maybe u can't understand me. ok, i'm unpreadictable..ohh..whatever-lah.. tapi still, aku belum suka sesiapa!! haishh! please don't misunderstood me!

i have this one, but let be a secret first
For you, I miss you =)