Saturday 29 October 2011

Again :O

Hey hey hey..i'm back! hehe :P Not so many thing need to be share as my mid sem break coming soon..very soon..yeahhh! thumbs up! =) I got one week holiday including leaves for Hari Raya Haji..sumpah kedekut cuti kan? hehs :S Today is already Saturday, just got 5 days more to go..yeay! eh, btw i'll come back on Thursday i guess..pleaseeee En. KA, make your class on monday..please please please!!! gedik much? hehs =)

Oh, before that! i need to face Algebra and Calculus test on Monday night! duhhhh :O but luckily the topic just include until matrices..Alhamdulillah..hehs =) i got blur much went it comes to function..yeah! really! =( anybody can help? hehe :S

Today is final for Piala Malaysia andddd the final team was Terengganu vs Negeri Sembilan..i plan to watch it at D' Tom Yam with my housemate..well, y'know! i'm big fan of football =.=' hehs :P but the problem is i dunno which team i'm for because i love both! really! Negeri Sembilan was like my hometown eventhough i'm not really from there but still most of my years had been there and Terengganu is my fav team all the times plus fyi, first time i fall in love with football was after i watch out Terengganu vs Kelantan in previous final FA and i'm a big fan of Terengganu on that time.. oh, well! again, y'know Terengganu won that match..heeee =)

Now, how it could be? I go for Terengganu-L-A-H since both Aidil and Zaquan was already married..HAHAHA! :P eh, not because of that actually! =) i'm prefer Terengganu because my family stay there now oh maybe when my mom transfer back to N9, i'll choose N9?? oh, no one knows..hehe :P

My current life now actually quite miserable..oh, i'm also dunno how to describe it! damn it! :O feels like wanted to go so far away, meant far away..oh, well! to see my family first? maybe cause so long not to see my family, no talking face to face..yeah! u'know! we only texting, calling everyday but still not same when we are meet..ah, u'know that kind of feelings! =)

I miss my mom's cooking a lot! stay independent not so cool actually! really! i'm just pretend like i'm strong stay far from family. All time i'm said i'm okay to them but its actually not! i miss them badly! :( I'm already been stay far starting my boarding school but still i'm can be consider i'm a homesick person hiew hiew =) On the phone is like i'm happy much to be here, my voice, my language, my way showed i'm enjoyed much, stay strong, stay be a superwomen! but its actually wasn't! :O

I miss to be with them plus my roomate going back everyweek eventhough sometimes we only have one day leaves! lucky her! =) everytimes when she come back i'm feel touched! and i'm thinking bout my family! 2 months played pretty fast but this one week seems had such a long time to be arrive! really! :O

No need money, no need travelling, no need lepaking with bestfriends, no need shopping at jusco, mydin, MC or what-so-ever. All i want is to see my family now! dear Thursday, please come faster! seriously :S  


Sometimes when i said i'm okay
I want someone to look at me
in the eyes,
hug me tightly and say
i know y're not.. 

i smile 
cause i want to hide my pain
i act strong
cause i want to hide my weakness
i pretend enjoyed myself
cause i want to hide my hard tears inside..

p/s: i love quotes so much cause i know only by reading those quotes i'm feel much better =)