Wednesday 12 October 2011

Awake =)

Hello world =) good morningggg! heheh :P i'm not just woke up actually because i did some tutorials and note for algebra, its good right? hihi :P i sleep early yesterday, too early :P right after isya' i guess =) so, now early in the morning i feels the fresh instead in my body and air too =)

Still got tutorial for physics need to be done plus study for quiz physics tomorrow..haihhh! hey heyy heyy! i know i can do it just put more effort beyond that..ah, y'know, physic is my crucial subject now :( wheather i like it or not, i need to survive on this subject..wuwuwu :')

This blog seems like a unofficial diary for me..ah-HA! a big thanks for you cause reading this blog..fyi, this blog is the way for me to improve my english by writing in english..if you read my other blog, yes, it is in malay! sometimes my writing in english quite weird but is up to you wants to laugh at me..HAHA!