Sunday 16 October 2011

So Hard

Its has been three days i haven't blogging..hell yeah! one word.busy. =) since today, i didn't go out as usually weekend..for the first time, my saturday was being fulfill with completing assignment, doing notes, housekeeping, and didn't went out even to buy the food..HAHA!

Seems a bit weird but i need to survive because my money is went out already..i try hard not to ask the money from my parents as they already give me more than enough monthly just the way i spend over it need to change some more..well, shopping is like a girl's bestfriend..same goes to me! everytime i went out, i never use less then 30 bucks..see? its too much right? but in real, its rarely happen because most of the time i spend more then 80 bucks..ngeeeeeeeeee!



Maybe a part of you feel like, 'eleh, sikit je tu' but for me its bad. really bad! Since i know how manage my budget pretty well if i doesn't going out..huh? i doesn't mean that i doesn't have it at all but for sure whats is left is for the emergency case..yeah, now i admit my sister said, is not easy to manage your money when u're uni student plus all i can say my place was nearer to the town, mean..really town! they have everything here! You can enjoy your day to the fullest! plus with very loose regulation..hiew hiew :P Hopefully I never forgot my real intention to be here! Insya-Allah =)

By any chance,if you are being offered a car or a motorcycle for your own usage, would you take it?? hurmm..there's so many good and bad side..ahhh! everyone actually dream to have it right? oh, well! some goes to me plus my hostel is so suck here! its so hard to find for a food..i didn't say it doesn't have those place at all but they only have one cafe here or i can say like a stall maybe? huh?



p/s: whatever it is, i'm still with Liverpool..heheh :p