Sunday 16 October 2011

Cloudy Days

Nothing much to be shared today since most of the time i was lepaking in my room..sleeping, studying, housekeeping..yeahh! plus with a very cloudy day..fuhh! sounds very nice to have a good sleep right?hehe

Tomorrow gonna starts a new day..hehs! spirit! please comeback! i'm feels a bit bored everytime wants to be in monday mood..ahh! everyone does it, is't? well well, to night got discussion for fst assignment..fuihhhh! Actually i love to be study alone at night rather then study or joining group discussion at night..the most probably suitable time to do that is in the evening..i guess?hehs.

Again, heavy schedule for tomorrow and the next day..ohh! please, stop sigh my dear Aida! always remember your real intention to be here..hiew hiew! :P I miss my home very much..UTeM, please apply the leave on 24 and 25 of october..please please..i need a long holiday to see my family..arghh! dearest myself, keep calm! Allah just wanted to test your faith..and He know very well that you can handle it pretty much =)

p/s: i miss my fb, a lot :'(